Many people frequent both Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort either on the same trip, or just eventually check it out. Luckily for us there are tons of vegan options at the parks and resorts now!
For a comprehensive list of vegan options, I choose my friends over at Universal Orlando Vegans Facebook group who have a whole list on their site Universal Orlando Vegans. They have it broken down by Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, CityWalk, and various resorts.
See our reviews from Universal Orlando Resort below
- Leaky Cauldron at Universal gets vegan options!
- Mardi Gras at Universal Studios Florida 2022 Vegan Options
- New Vegan Field Dog from Hot Dog Hall of Fame at Universal CityWalk
- Vegan Pasta from Lombard’s Seafood Grille at Universal Studios
- New Central Park Crepes at Universal Studios Florida
- Jackfruit Rice Bowl from Thunder Fall Terrace at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Vegan Breakfast from TODAY Cafe at Universal Studios
- Universal Orlando Resort – Reopening During COVID
- Vegan options from Mel’s Drive-In at Universal Studios Florida