I’ve been checking constantly for these menus to drop, since the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival starts on March 4th. This festival fills Epcot each spring with beautiful topiaries and outdoor kitchens. This year it appears they have moved away from labeling things as vegetarian (which we had learned from a chef during the Festival of the Arts), and instead went full in with the term Plant-based! So first lets see what *should* be safe, and who is returning from last year.
Updated 3/4/2020 with what is actually vegan.
NEW! Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market: Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (Plant-based)
NEW! Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth: Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (Plant-based)
NEW! Florida Fresh: Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic) (Plant-based)
NEW! REFRESHMENT OUTPOST – World Showcase Plaza: Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (Plant-based)
Pineapple Promenade: DOLE Whip® (Plant-based)
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods: Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (GF) (Plant-based)
Impossible™ Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing (Plant-based)
Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumble, and Baby Herbs (GF) (Plant-based)
These are all the options with the plant-based notation. There are always a few more hiding where you can modify by removing things; *(example: the Honey Bee-stro Roasted Cauliflower Dish with most of the components gone). Also only the Disney owned kitchens have the labels. It seems that our Vegetable Spring Rolls from China have officially left, which is a bummer. Also to note in previous years the Frushi from Japan was not vegan, the wrap contained cochineal. We will be sure to check as we always do, maybe this year will be different.
Confirmed not vegan as of 3/4/2020: Frushi from Hanami still contains Cochineal in wrapper. Popsicle Trip from Refreshment Port contains Heavy Cream. Fried Cauliflower from Taste of Marrakesh contains egg in batter.
We’re looking forward to heading out on day one to try all these options, this is the most I’ve ever seen for us at a festival! The festival runs from March 4th to June 1st.
Full Menus here
GF = Gluten Free, KA = Kid Approved
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (Plant-based) (KA)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese (KA)
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries (KA)
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, FL
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Beer Flight
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur
The Citrus Blossom
Treat your taste buds to the subtleties of lemon, orange and lime—turning delicious dishes even more delish!
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl with Spicy Yuzu Glaze, Mango, Avocado and Pappadam Crisp
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (KA) (GF)
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream and Citrus Crumble
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MD
- Beer Flight
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
Discover the many flavors of healthy cuisine in this delightful eatery, featuring vegetables straight from the garden!
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (Plant-based)
- Seared Verlasso® Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro-herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls (KA)
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (Non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
Fleur de Lys
Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramelises et Chévre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust
- Canard Confit à l’Orange: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Tarte Tropezienne, Coulis Framboise: Brioche Cake filled with Light Pastry Cream and Raspberry Coulis
- Éclair Chocolat Framboise: Éclair filled with Raspberry and Chocolate Mousse
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Bordeaux, Château Tarin
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose l’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
Enjoy sweet ‘n’ tangy treats from our own Sunshine State-station, nestled between the France and Morocco Pavilions.
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic) (Plant-based) (KA)
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Twisted Strawberry Fest Fruit Ale, Tampa, FL
- Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
- Beer Flight
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Key Lime Sparkling Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Gin
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—each delish dish is a Festival favorite!
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce and Toasted Coconut (KA)
- Menchi Katsu Slider: Japanese-style Panko-breaded Beef Patty topped with Tonkatsu Sauce, Mayonnaise, Cucumber, and Pickled Lotus Root
- Salmon Flower Ikura: Fresh-cut Salmon, Salmon Roe, Spinach and Watermelon Radish, and Chilled Ramen tossed with Poke Sauce
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Strawberry Nigori Sake
- Furano Martini: Vodka, Lavender Syrup and Yuzu Juice
Jardin de Fiestas
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- Chilaquiles de Pollo: Chipotle-braised Chicken and Tortillas served with Salsa Ranchera, Monterey Jack Cheese, Crema Mexicana and Guajillo Cheese
- Quesadilla al Pastor: Flour Tortilla filled with Monterey Jack Cheese and Pork Pastor topped with Grilled Pineapple, Salsa Verde, Red Onion and Cilantro
- Choriqueso Torta: Bolillo Roll filled with Chorizo and Monterey Jack Cheese, Avocado Mousse and Jalapeños
- Cruz Blanca Rosé Spritz: Effervescent Rosé Wheat Ale with Elderflower Liqueur
- Mango Mexican Lucky Margarita: Spicy Ancho Verde Liqueur, 100% Agave Tequila Blanco, Mango-Passion Fruit Purée, Lime Juice, Applejack and Ginger Cordial served with a Tajin Chili-Lime Rim
- Rosita Margarita: Rose Petal Liqueur, 100% Agave Tequila Blanco, Lemon and Cranberry Juices served with a Rose Petal Salt Rim
La Isla Fresca
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce (KA)
- Tropical Mousse Cup: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple (KA)
- Tropical Freeze (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Golden Road Brewing Tart Mango Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Mango Rum
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Szechuan Spicy Red-braised Beef Shank over Rice
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (Non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup and Orange Juice
- Time Out: Bacardi Rum, Peach Liqueur, Peach Syrup, Piña Colada, Sprite, Soda Water and Magic Boba
Get a nice, cozy feeling with some comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish, Potatoes, Corn and Andouille Sausage
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun Butter
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream featuring Burton’s Maple Syrup
- Pecan Praline
- Wild Heaven Beer Session Citrus Lager, Avondale Estates, GA
- The Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery Amber Ale, Farmville, NC
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- Beer Flight
Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon (GF)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables (KA)
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato, featuring Burton’s Maple Syrup (KA)
- Maple Popcorn Shake (Non-alcoholic)
- Unibroue Éphémère Apple Wheat Ale, Chambly, Québec
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, FL
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario
- Beer Flight
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake
- DOLE Whip® (Plant-based)(KA)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Pineapple DOLE Whip® with Fanta (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Collective Arts Brewing Piña Colda Sour, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Maui Brewing Co. Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI
- SweetWater Brewing Company Goin’ Coastal IPA with Pineapple, Atlanta, GA
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- DOLE Whip® with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- La Regina “Margherita”: Rustic Italian Flatbread, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Whole-Milk Mozzarella, Parmesan and Basil (KA)
- Ravioli: Grilled Chicken Ravioli with Spring Vegetables and creamy Pesto Sauce (KA)
- Zeppole: Ricotta Cheese Fritters, Powdered Sugar, Raspberry Sauce and Chocolate-hazelnut Drizzle (KA)
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio, Santa Marina
- Chianti, Gabbiano
- Prosecco, Villa Sandi
- Corbinello, Montegrande
- Moscato, Fior d’Arancio Montegrande
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Taste of Marrakesh
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad and Cilantro Oil
- Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley and Chili Ranch Sauce (KA)
- Walnut Honey Baklava
- Casa Beer
- Larroque Chardonnay, Meknes
- White Sangria
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
Delight in some of your favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with some impossibly delicious twists!
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (GF) (Plant-based) (KA)
- Impossible™ Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumble, and Baby Herbs (GF) (Plant-based)
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® (Non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Tropical Wonderland Wheat Ale, Titusville, FL
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® with Tito’s Handmade Vodka served in a Mason Jar
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Puree, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey Blistered Grapes, Sunflower Brittle and Coriander Flowers (GF) (KA)
- Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, Charred Vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream and Micro Citrus Greens
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses (KA)
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead, Ferndale MI
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Specialty Coffee Carts Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
Wet your whistle with Festival-inspired beverages and adult libations at coffee carts across the park!
Future World Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Spring Berry Bliss: Frozen Strawberry and Coconut Syrup topped with Raspberry Vodka
Port of Entry Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Passion Flower: Frozen Passion Fruit and Tea infused with Lemon Vodka
American Adventure Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Tropical Breeze: Frozen Lemon, Coconut Syrup and Pineapple Rum
Canada Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Orange Splash: Frozen Lemon mixed with Orange Vodka
Additional Festival Locations
Satisfy your cravings at even more delicious outdoor kitchens!
BLOCK & HANS – American Adventure Pavilion
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade: Frozen Lemonade with Monin Cotton Candy (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Redstone Meadery Black Raspberry Nectar, Boulder, CO
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade: Frozen Lemonade served with Monin Cotton Candy and Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine
COOL WASH – Near Test Track
- Assorted Coca-Cola® Slushies (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
FUNNEL CAKE – American Adventure Pavilion
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries, and Powdered Sugar (KA)
REFRESHMENT OUTPOST – World Showcase Plaza
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (Plant-based) (KA)
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade Dry Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Mosa Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Ciderboys Banana Bliss Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Cider Flight
REFRESHMENT PORT – World Showcase Plaza
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime (KA)
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Squishy Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
I had vegan Mac and cheese with plant based sausage in the World Showplace. It was delicious. I’d love to know how it’s made.