Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios has been open for less than a month and we’re already obsessed with one of the vegan options there. So much so that Corey decided to see if he could make it at home.
You can find the Felucian Garden Spread at Docking Bay 7 in Hollywood Studios. This meal is vegan as is too. But if you want to bring a bit of Batuu home, now you can!
Felucian Garden Spread
The recipe takes about 30 to 45 minutes to make. Depending on serving, this can serve 2-4 people.
1 Package of Beyond Meat Beef or Impossible Meat (Disney uses Impossible)
1 Clove Garlic
1/3 C Diced Yellow onion
3/4 C Cooked Quinoa (only use 2/3 cup if using Impossible)
1/2 TSP Salt
1/4 TSP Black Pepper
1 TSP Cumin
1/2 TSP Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 TSP Dried Parsley
1 TBSP Soy Sauce
1/3 C Tahini
1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas*, rinsed and drained
1/4 C Fresh Parsley
1/4 C Fresh Cilantro
2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 TSP Ground Cumin
3/4 TSP Fine Sea Salt
2 Medium Cloves of Garlic, peeled and smashed
Juice of 1 lemon (2–3 tablespoons)
8-9 TBSP Water (to desired thickness)
1/3-1/2 C each of Cucumber and Tomato cubed
Vegan Pita Bread
Small handful of Spinach
- Cook quinoa according to package, set aside
- Add all hummus ingredients to blender, blend until smooth, put hummus in fridge to chill
*for smoother hummus, boil chickpeas for 15 minutes in water
- Add desired amount of oil to pan
- Sautee Onion and Garlic a few minutes, or until translucent
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all Kefta ingredients together in bowl (don’t forget the 3/4 C of the cooked Quinoa), place in fridge to cool
- Once oven is preheated form mixture into slightly larger than golf ball shaped balls
- Place balls on parchment lined pan
- Bake 15 minutes, broil on low for additional 5 minutes
- Layer dish with hummus, kefta, garnish, munch.
Special thanks to our friend Melanie for trying the recipe out for us in her own home. Looks great! Follow Melanie on YouTube here.